Monday 24 August 2009

Wow

I managed to get two things writen up for work today. As the deadline is fast approaching this is good news. That was pretty much my day. Apart from going to a shop to try and find some wallpaper for the room I'll be sharing with little sis when we move in a couple of months. We campaigned to get plain so that we could draw and paint all over it (or at least she can, being the artistic one), and eventually the parental people agreed. So that'll be fun :)

Oh, and it's John Green birthday. So Happy Birthday to John, and Happy John Green Day to everyone else :)
Oh, and my brother made an amazing song video for John's birthday, and the Vlogbrothers freakin' subscribed to his videos. Oh my gosh. He waaaaay deserves it, he is a massively talented young chappy. But it's still amazing just how quick it's happened to him. Two months after starting, and he's in a collab channel with Dr. Noise and Alan Distro . . . that's kind of wow. I thought me and the sisters would be just an incy bit jealous, but we're all just mega excited for him. None of us can sing or write songs, perhaps if we could we'd feel differently, but right now we're just big fans.
And if you've stumbled across this blog and didn't understand any of the above . . . . you should go on Youtube more often.

And now I need to sleep.

No comments: