Monday 31 August 2009

A productive day

Yesterday was not a productive day. Not at all.

Today I shortened and proofread 11 articles, recorded a video and arranged some of the stuff I hoping to do this weekend. So probably the most productive day in the month. And I feel so much better for it.

So they're all emailed in, thank goodness. Over and done with. It's been really interesting, but I can be a really poor self-motivater when I know the deadline is fairly far away. I'm still having flashes of panic about getting names wrong/ writing quality etc, but this is what happens with me and any official work, I get really obsessive. Still, I hope it is ok.

In other news, the hairdryer blew up in my hand today. Flames and smoke and everything. I'm fine,and mum says this is a fairly normal thing to happen, but still. It gave me a bit of a shock. (haha)

Oh, and I woke up at 7.30am today. Wide awake, not a single yawn. Divine intervention? Subconcious stress? Nightime ipod? I dunno, but it was good.

No comments: