Saturday 1 August 2009

It is very late . . . .

Ouch, it is late. Again. And I failed to blog yesterday. Again.

Oh well. Today this is late because I was checking my emails, and then I checked youtube, and saw that Karen Kavett was doing a blogtv show. So i watched that instead of sleeping, ordered one of her amazing wallets and a rose, and now I'm very awake! Oh well. i did sleep in veeeeery late this morning . . .

The younger three siblings set off for Newday (a rocking Christian youth camp - fun and with some fantastic music), so its just me, Paul and the parents which is weird. Did mean that we could watch 'watchmen' in the middle of the day though (awesome film), and i can have my laptop turned up fairly loud even at 1.30am at night. Great stuff :) It'll be weird by the end of the week though.

Righty-ho, off to sleep now.

zzzzz

No comments: