Thursday 6 August 2009

I should write more

Decided that I need to write more. Not just blog posts and stuff for uni and work, but creative writing - stories, scripts. Or just fanfiction. Anything to get the imagination whirring again. I miss that all-consuming dreamworld that used to hit me at school, when I could write fourteen pages straight about any story topic given. These days a paragraph is difficult. I hate that my brain is slowly turning to lazy, tv-saturated mush during the holidays. I'm not even reading as much as I should. This needs to change.

Having said that, I'm more absorbed in Deep Space Nine than ever - forget the political and historical shows I always claim are my favourite, DS9 has always been where its at. And Twilight Zone arrived today. Havn't seen any of it yet but I am so darn hyped.

Just found out some news about someone I grew up with, and I won't go into it here, but sometimes life seems really unfair =( Or sometimes you realise just how precious good health is. Thoughts and prayers with him tonight.

No comments: