Thursday 27 August 2009

The Chocolate War

So today I read and reviewed The Chocolate War. This was not what I intended to do with my day when I woke up, but I was in the mood for reading something, then I ended up finishing it . . .and I wanted to talk about it, so I turned to the internetz. So it felt like a really productive day, even if I didn't actually do any work. I'm beginning to wonder if this video lark is some strange emotional replacement for the English degree I never took :) Oh well, it'll do me good to have an outlet.

In other news . . . I booked a coach to Manchester for next week :D :D I'll be staying fo 4 days with friends from my sixth form days. I'm excited, I've been really homesick for Manchester recently. If only I was better at managing my work schedule, I'd have been there before now.

No comments: