Thursday 17 September 2009

My mum is a search-engine whizzkid

Ignore the majority of the previous post. My mum managed to find the film to view online within ten minutes of switching on her computer :-s And my mum doesn't even understand the internet :) Well, I am officially an idiot, and my mum is wonderful. Especially as she saved me a whole load of money. I watched the movie as soon as she found it - I had this paranoia that someone would remove it before I got the chance . . .it's pretty good as these movies go. The men are handsome, the music is dramatic, it has a few comedic touches, and the battles, whilst going on a bit, look realistic. The whole thing bares little resemblance to what actually happened, but that would be asking too much :)

For the rest of the time today i packed my room. Hurrah. It looks messier than it has done in years right now.

Last night I had a very strange dream where my middle-aged, strict former English teacher married Peter Serafinowicz, and they were moving in with us . . . and I spent more time distressed that I would have to give up my room, than taking the time to question this incredibly weird pairing. Wonder what on earth sparked that craziness?
I did watch a fair bit of Serafinowicz tonight on YT as a result. The diet plan and kitchen gun sketches remain some of the funniest inventions of British comedy :)

Right, to sleep, and hopefully will conquer the rest of that Kennedy book tomorrow. Or within next couple of days anway.
Ooooooh, Derren Brown is trying to stick us to our sofas tomorrow night. Literally :D

No comments: