Saturday 19 September 2009

The early bird catches the worm

Not that I have any flying abilities to speak of, or have any desire to catch worms. But I've had this crazy, Wheezy Waiter inspired plan to get up at 7am this week, eat a decent breakfast for once, sometimes video, and generally find that there are more hours in the day. It will be a minor miracle if this works out, especially as it is currently 1.42 am and I am still online. Which is perfectly normal for me, but not ideal if I am planning on being awake again in just over five hours time.

This is a necessary endeavour though, especially as the uni term is fast approaching, and I still have a lot to do. Today was generally spent procrastinating . . . all I can tell you of interest about today is that videos are more quickly made when someone else is in the room, and that Strictly Come Dancing isn't that great so far, but Chris Hollins is better than expected. So there you go.

Now to grab however many winks can be had in five hours.

No comments: