Tuesday 28 July 2009

Purple

I have a new laptop, and it's purple. I'm sure there has never been a laptop of such purple beauty (except all those other laptops from the same section of the Dell website). It has cool games, an in-built camera with great microphones, a huge memory, and powerful speakers. It is also so frustrating to type on that it's already had me near tears twice.

This is the third time I've tried to type this blog post. The words disappeared without warning twice. The screen size has changed twice, 17 new tabbed browsers have appeared, and it has asked me if I want to search the internet on three occasions. On Word, the margin lines kept moving of their own accord. Often all these things happen at once. And I really don't know what I'm pressing to make this happen. The keyboard is bigger than I'm used to, but I can't be hitting buttons that make such changes that frequently can I? It's a great looking computer with fab features, but looks like the old typing will be suffering for the forseeable future :-s

No comments: